Bio Safety CabinetPioneers in the industry, we offer biosafety cabinet class ii type a2 and fume hood cabinet from India.
Biosafety Cabinet Class II Type A2
Approx. Price: Rs 2.25 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Cabinet Material||Stainless Steel, Mild Steel|
|Main Filter||HEPA Filter|
|Noise Level||Less than 65 db|
Durable in nature, offered Biosafety Cabinet is quality checked by industry professionals. Reliable in nature, offered cabinets are damage free and easy to place. Rugged free frame having this cabinet is easy to clean.
Body & Dimension
- Main body should be made in mild steel (Heavy gauge- 19 G)
- Table top and working zone should be made of stainless steel [(304 grade)- Heavy gauge- 20G
Table top should be in two parts:
- Front perforated portion 5” in size
- Non perforated working zone
- Work Area should be approximately 910 x 610 x 610 mm (3 – 2 feet) in size with shutter opening of 489 mm
- Overall Size of the cabinet should be approximately 1010 x 825 x 2400 mm.
- Air Flow should be vertical down flow
- Cleanliness level should be less than 3.5 particles/ litre of 0.5 μm and larger.
- Noise Level should be less than 65 db.
- Vibration level: Less than 2.3 μm.
- Average air flow should be 90±20 fpm (down flow).
- HEPA filters should be MINIPLEAT with 99.99% efficiency for 0.3 micron with integral metal guards & filter frame gaskets and manufactured in class 100 super clean air-conditioned environment for longer life.
- Air pressurization system should be statically and dynamically balanced, fitted with special vibration reducing system to suit low noise and vibrations.
- Front door should be made of acyrlic (4mm), adjustable as per lab requirement, vertical sliding,Fully automatic
- UV lamp should be in working zone (40 micro watts/ square cm at 254 nm or better) and placed so that the operator cannot see directly i.e. eyes should be always protected.
- Motor 1/2 H P 1440 r p m
- Should have Switches & Electrical sockets outlets for 15/5 amp.
- Should have Pressure Monitors like Magnehelic gauge are required to indicate pressure drop
- Back holes should be there on vertical walls to provide more work area on table
- Should have Switches & Electrical sockets outlets for 16 amp.
- Suitable power supply 230 volt a/c.
- CLASS 2 A-2 Exhaust blower should be capable for 30% exhaust 70% circulation interconnected with supply air blower system should only start when the negative pressure.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer),Other
- Port of Dispatch: Mumbai
- Delivery Time: 7 working days
Approx. Price: Rs 99,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Brand||Bio Techno Lab|
|Size||3 X 2 X 2 feet|
A chemical fume hood protects lab workers by venting solvent fumes and other harmful gases out of the laboratory and the indoor room air
. Air flows into the cabinet beneath a movable sash at the front, and carries fumes up and out through the vent.